Low Frequency 2*8mm/2*9mm Glass transponder for Pet Identification EM4305
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tags: transponder, Cheap transponder, Low Frequency 2*8mm/2*9mm Glass transponder for Pet Identification EM4305.
256bit, 512bit, 2048bit
(-40° to +90° C)
(-25° to +85° C)
120° C, 100 h; 140° C, 10 h
ICAR Certificate 15 digital numbers (example:900113000000001)
What is RFID Microchip?
RFID Microchip also known as a glass transponder, is about a size of a grain of rice. The transponder which is coded with a permanent code, is implanted under the animal\'s skin for identification purpose. Using Radio Frequency, the animal can be identified by using a RFID scanner.
What are the benefits?
1. Unique identity for every livestock and pet.
2. Import and export control.
3. Lost pet can be easily traced back to it\'s owner.
4. Veterinarians are able to keep the animal\'s heath record.
5. Easily implanted and no impact on the anim
Cheap transponder, Buy Directly from China Suppliers: Low Frequency 2*8mm/2*9mm Glass transponder for Pet Identification EM4305
No customer comments for the moment.